Monday 16 June 2014

My Accomplishment

To graduate from high school was very very difficult for me than other people because I had left junior high school. First, I went to general high school but I could not graduate the school. Then, I changed to unusually high school. In there, we don't have to go to school every day. We go to school just once a week maximum because there are not general students. For example, there are students who have a not good type, character, career, past, etcetera. Also, there are not general classes so we didn't remember teacher's name. We should study alone all classes because teachers don't help us everything. Maybe to graduate from this school is very easy for general people who go to general school because this school level is very very low, but that was difficult for us. Other people don't think so but I studied so hard. I wanted to get the high school diploma. My goal was to graduate from high school. After then, I could graduate two years late than other people. That was very difficult way but I think that was my first accomplishment. I learned that study is important but it is not most important. Just to study is most important because to study means to try and to prepare for in the future. We should continue study in own life because that will improve yourself. We should not stop the walk.



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... You are a very nice girl. I agree with your idea. You know when I studied in my high school, I did not study, only played music with my classmate, I did not read book, sometimes in class, I would make my teacher angry. So, I need to study like you, study hard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could become a nice woman, right? Because you could to overcome discouragement. Eveyone have different scool level. I think that lmost people don't care of other people's school level because that's make their parsonality. I think that you have a very strong heart!! I wanna do my best like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shiori!
    Your school was unusual!! I think that you had a valuable experience. You are good person because you tried something. "We should not stop the walk." I think so too. I don't like study, but I think that the future needs it. I should study more and continue study:)

    ReplyDelete