Tuesday 5 August 2014

Movie "ELYSIUM"

Last Saturday, I watched a movie that called "ELYSIUM" alone in my house. These were so interesting, so I'm going to introduce about it! :)

ELYSIUM is science fiction movie in the United States in 2013. In the future, people is living separated places. A few people is living on a satellite that named "Elysium" in space. They are protected by a high-technology that can heal all diseases and injuries, and there are beautiful nature. However, most people is living on the overpopulated and devastated earth. One day, a hero that named Max who is living the earth received too much radiation. He received medical treatment, but a doctor said that he will die in 5 days. He decided to go to Elysium to heal his body, so he dealt with Spider who is black marketer. Max got a powered exoskeleton (powered suit), and he attacked to Elysium. Finally, he succeeded in getting a right which all people can use a high-technology of Elysium. However, Max died instead.

It was very interesting for me! I recommend to watch the movie if you are in interested it. Thank you for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Shiori! Wow, this movie is so interesting!! Thank you for explaining. Is it your host family's dvd? Did you buy or rent it? Watching movie in English is very good for us. And then, I think you can really understand about this story! Your listening skill is very good!:) Nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shiori.
    How was your weekend? The movie looks soooo nice, I wanna watch with you and I didn't go watch movie anymore. I was fun about watched movie with you. let's go again.

    ReplyDelete