Wednesday 6 August 2014

Summer Plan

Ah… I have to talk about my summer plan today, but I actually don’t have any plan now. I know that’s very sad. Of course, I want to go somewhere! However, I’m really sedentary person. Also, my surrounding people (for example, Sachiho) are not interested in some travel. In fact, I was thinking I will go to the Disney Land in summer vacation before came in Canada. I thought there are some people who go there together, but it was late when I realized that already came summer to me. I talked about it to Hiroshi yesterday when I met him. Hiroshi said “That’s not late!” and he is very kind because he said “Come my office if you want to go somewhere because I can help you.” I must say again that he is very very very kind!!! If I went to somewhere, I will write about my travel in here. I promises it!

No comments:

Post a Comment