Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Gods Must Be Crazy

I watched a movie that named “The Gods Must Be Crazy” in last class by Professor Michael. Maybe you know that I really like watching movies, but I often don’t watch comedy movies because it’s difficult to understand sometimes. Of course, I also like comedy movies, so I was looking forward to watch it today! :) It was very interesting! I was surprised at the first because I didn’t think the background of the movie is Africa without some reasons. Many things happened, so I couldn’t understand about story when the movie started. However, maybe I guessed about it little by little. I thought culture level is so interesting, but I noticed that we have to understand without a respect to people who have different culture. I want to watch it again when I can understand English because I think I should watch comedy movies (of course, it include other kind of movies) by original language! Thank you for Michael!! X)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shiori! Today is very good day for us, isn't it?:) I couldn't understand all of the story. However, it was so exciting and interesting for me. The man's moving was so funny. He can't speak English, but he could do communication with someone. I learned that important things are not only speaking language but also communication!:)

    ReplyDelete