Saturday 2 August 2014

My Thoughts About This Class

Hi guys! Summer semester will finish soon. How is it?
Today, I'm going to talk about our class! :)

First of all, I must say "I love Michael!" Everyone probably love Michael because he is very interesting, kind, and smart! Sometimes, we didn't know or understand grammar, words, and means but we could learn for his explain which easy to understand.

Of course, I love this class because member of the class are so wonderful! X) Also, a homework was difficult for me sometimes but it was interesting. I like especially this blog assignment. Classmate’s blog make me fun, I like using computer. Actually, I had learned about computer programing before. I forgot most of it. lol

I really appreciate Michael and my classmates! I spent great time in this class!
Thank you for reading!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shiori! I think so too!!! I love Michael, you, and my classmate. We could learn many things from Michael... This experience is in our hearts and brain forever. I'm glad I could do presentation with you! Your news and TV journals were always funny, interesting, and easy to understand for me. I like to listen to your story! Thank you so much!:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shiori. I think so too. I also like Michael and my classmates. I was glad to spend time with him and you guys. I could learn various things through this class. I think our English skill was getting better before. I want to study more in this class. I miss you and him! The fall semester, probably we're the same class, so let's do our best each other. I want to be able to speak English more!

    ReplyDelete