Saturday 26 July 2014

My Values




Everybody know that a way of thinking is different dippending on people, so I'm going to talk about my values today. Listed below are ordering of importance.



*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・

01 *** Economic Stability
( I think money is most important in the list because we can't do anything if we don't have some money. I don't need a lot of money, but I must have some money to survive. )

02 *** Wisdom
( I should have too much knowledge to spend comfortable my life. I think wisdom will become a power. )

03 *** Developing yourself to the fullest
( If I have enough money and wisdom for me, I will be able to grow up and reach to success. I must improve myself for me and my surrounding people. )

04 *** Family unity
( A family is very important for me because they give some power to me. )

05 *** Stable and solid relationships
( Surrounding people affect anything to me. If I have blessed environment, I will get success. )

06 *** World peace
( My family and my friends are more important than the world for me. However, if over the world is not peace and there are a lot of war, I think my surrounding people will injure. )

07 *** Keeping harmony and balance in your life
( If I could get above lists, I think I must keep it. )

08 *** A comfortable life
( If I could keep above lists, I think I can get a true comfortable life at that time. )

09 *** An exciting life
( If I could get a true comfortable life, I think I can get an exciting life at that time. )

10 *** Freedom
( If I can get and keep all thing in the list, I think I can get freedom at that time. )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shiori! Your blog is colorful and exciting for me.kk I agree with no,3 of your value because it is very important to us. I think growing will become our strong power, and we can enjoy our life because of it. In additon, money is important, too. Your opinion is very very right! I don't need a lot of money, but I want money for my life...!kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Shiori. Your blog was easy to read! Your value is different from me, but I can understand your opinion well. I think all values are important for us, so to decide the order of value is difficult.
    Money is not everything, but I realized money is very very important for us. Nowadays, I really appriciate my family.

    ReplyDelete