Saturday 12 July 2014

Cirque du Soleil * TOTEM

Hi guys! Listen the my experience about I expend last Sunday! X)













*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・

I watched the show of "Cirque du Soleil" last Sunday only me! The title is "TOTEM" in Concord Pacific Place. This was the last show in Vancouver. That was very very amazing, so my seat was a first-row ticket! It was expensive but I think it's correct price because I spent great time! :D They were very wonderful, and there were Japanese in Cirque du Soleil.

The day was sooo interesting than a last show that I watched another Cirque du Soleil's show "OVO" about half years ago because audience's response were very different between Japanese and Canadian. I think Japanese are usually shy, so response is little. However, Canadian is not shy and direct. I think that is nice! I want to watch other shows next time! X)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shiori!
    This show looks so good!
    I want to go watch,but last weekend show is last show?
    I 'm so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shiori,
    I t looks so fun!! I want to go TOTEM but I can't go it ,right? Do you know Ovo in Japan? I worked a part time job near the festival. Some people go to the festival. I want to see the festival.
    Thank you for shraing your good idea

    ReplyDelete