Thursday 3 July 2014

Homework & Korean restaurant

Please listen to my talk! Last Sunday, I wanted to cry because my homework was very very difficult for me! This was listening and making note homework. I studied with Sachiho in McDonald's. I was surprised because I couldn't catch almost what the speaker says! I came here in Canada before two and half months, yet my English skill is not improving. X( However, I finished this homework with the help of my friends! They are same college students with us, and they have nice English skill than mine. They were very kind because they spent five hours for us! In addition, they gave dinner to us! We went to Korean restaurant. I went to there the first time! That was so delicious! I really like them! X) lol



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shiori, I think you are improving your English skills now. Don't worry about that. You can improve it. What a good friends. I want to tell by your friends. In addition, I want to be a friend. Korean food looks so nice!! I want to eat it.
    Thank you for sharing your good experience.

    ReplyDelete