Friday 25 July 2014

Prepare for TOEIC

I tried TOEIC with Sachiho in college last Saturday. This is a practice exam which I brought from Japan. It was very difficult for me. I often couldn’t understand, and I couldn’t catch some answers. I received a shock when I saw my result of exam because it was sooo bad!!! X( I thought I have to study more more more!!

Next day, we went to Denny’s and studied there about 5 hours. I knew that I don’t know there are too many words, so I must remember anything. I will study hard because I'd like speak English.

Thank you for reading...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shiori! Wow, you and Sachiho are so good students!! I have never studied about TOEIC myself since we came here. My TOEIC studing is only EASL 135...lol. I think it was good practice for you and Sachiho! You can do it! I should study about TOEIC myself... Thank you Shiori! I was influenced by your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shiori!! you are good student!!! I respect you! I hate study english... But I have to do....

    ReplyDelete