Friday 18 July 2014

Any Regrets

Hi guys, I'm going to talk about my regrets today.

*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・

01: I couldn't join a KENDO tournament when I was a junior high school student.
I had a sick and I couldn't see then because I was allergy to some medicines so I had an eye bandage. This tournament was last tournament for me, but I couldn't join it because we have to wear some protective equipment when we do KENDO. Eyes are very important for any sports, and it's also very important for KENDO. I couldn't just watch or cheer. That's still regret for me now.


*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・

02: My pet died about 7 years ago.
I was starting have a rabbit. His name was Harry because there is a scar on his forehead. I was very busy then, but I also had some spare time. However, there were not often do plays with him. He died when I was junior high school student. That was very sad for me.


*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・*・:..。o¢o。..:・

03: I couldn't study something before.
I didn't like study before, but I'm thinking I had to study more in the past. I don't have good education because I don't like a school. If I had study more, I could have nice experienced in here than now. I'm feeling our study program of about 10 months is not enough, so I want to study more.



Thank you for reading...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shiori.
    Did you do KENDO? It is wonderful! It is sad that you can't join the last tournament. In the case of me, it is a little different, but I understand your feeling.
    I had a hamster, too. I know the sadness, too. I have two ferrets now. I don't want to become sad...

    ReplyDelete