Sunday 22 June 2014

Car Free Day

I went to Commercial Drive because "Car Free Day" held on last Sunday with Sachiho! First, I didn't know about that but I was invited from my friends because they have to do volunteer at there. We have never around Commercial Station, so my friend told us by phone. This festival was very big festival! I bought "Karaage" and "Takoyaki" that bring back memories! That was very yummy! Then, we join my friends who finished the volunteer. We really had fun walking. After then, we went to Downtown for dinner so we entered the beautiful restaurant that named "Juey Burrard" at nearest Burrard Station. I eaten the sharada and the cream pie! Of course, it was yummy! The day was so happy for me! XD

 

3 comments:

  1. Your tattoo is very besutiful!! I saw that tattoo when I wached the movie with my host family. I thought it is very nice and I wanna do it. How was it? Did you feel hurt? Please tell me your feeling when you have a tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Pictures looks so fun but Takoyaki picture makes me hungry:( I want to go it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tattoo!! I getting hungry:( to watch your blog's photo. I wanna eat takoyaki! Let's held Takoyaki paty!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete