Wednesday 4 June 2014

Test - LOVE

Most people say "Love is important in all of the world." In fact, the hero save the heroine, friends and the world by love in most story. Love gives everyone the power. Is that true? I don't know that correct answer but I don't think so. Some people don't believe love because love is invisible. For example, money is visible so they believe it. Don't they believe love because they don't have known it? That's probably right. People who don't have never had good experience or good environment cannot love someone because they don't know how to love. However, some people say "You should love if you want to be loved to someone." Who will tell about love? Maybe I think the first people is parents, next people are friends, or surrounding people. If there are not such people, how can we know that? Some people had not been told from someone about love but there are some people who know it. What's love? I don't know because it's different depending on people. I think there are many kind of love the same as number of people. Well, what's love for me? It's very important because we have a spirit. A spirit is influenced to love. People who don't know it may become a lonely man. I think we like reading books and watching movies because love are visible.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Shiori,
    I agree your option, I think love is very important! but if you ask me what is love,I think this is very diffcult question.
    In fact, love around us. Do you like watch movies very much, right?

    ReplyDelete