Thursday 5 June 2014

My Introduction

My name is Shiori Parker. Here is my introduction! My home town is Japan but I live in Canada, Vancouver with my host family now. My host families are mother, grandmother, and four daughters. They are very kind. I'm going to the college now but I hadn't thought that I become college student before because I hadn't go to general high school. I didn't like study because I'm not smart, but I wanted to study English. I'm happy because I'm studying now! English is very very difficult for me but it's so fun when I understood something. I'm studying English hard because I want to speak English well, and I want to watch English movies without subtitle!


My hobby is watching movies and reading books! I like especially action movies.

*My Favourite's Movies*
  • Pacific Rim
  • Death Race (2008)
  • Transformer
  • The Transporter
  • The Dark Night (Batman serious)
  • MARVEL serious (The Avengers, Captain America, Spider man, etc)

*My Favourite's Dramas*
  • FRINGE
  • GLEE
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • LOST
  • Person of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment