Friday 6 June 2014

Swiming + X

I went out with my host family last weekend. I was invited to go the swimming at the community center when I was doing my homework. It was not yet finished but I like swimming! Also, I had never been to somewhere with them so I decided to go out. We bring some plastic bottles and went to the recycle center with their car at first. In Canada, if we take some plastic bottles, wine bottles, cans, drink boxes to there, we can get some money. I was surprised because we cannot get some money if I do that in Japan. I heard from my host mother that almost Canadians do that. We got just $10 today. Then, we went to the McDonald's and my host mother bought the soft cream for me and her daughter. They said "That's better thing because we can become happy when we recycle something and get some money." to me. After that, we went to the community center for swimming. Third daughter likes swimming but other daughters don't like swimming. We swam about one and half hours. I was very fun so I want to go to the community center for swim in this summer again!


*Post Script*

I went to the bar last Friday with my friends. We were ten people. In Japan, we usually don't need our ID (example: passport, student card, driver license, VISA, etc) but we have to bring and show to shop's staff when we enter to the shop or we buy some alcohol in Canada.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I like swimming too but I have never gone to pool since I arrived in canad. I want to go to pool. I want to go with you. Next time you will go, please invate me.
    I was surprised that we need two ID in Canadian bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go that place. very sounds good. I think we have to go community center and we will swimming in summer.Because summer will be hot. so swimming is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some time I'm pazzled because I don't have passport when I go to bar.
    Canada's rule is strict >.<

    ReplyDelete