Friday 13 June 2014

Shopping in Metrotown & Sapperton Festival



Hi guys! How was your last weekend? I was very fun! I went shopping in Metrotown with my friends. Sachiho and I arrived ahead of time, so we bought the fruit juice for the first time. Large-size juice ("Summer Strawberry") is mine and small-size juice ("Mango Magic") is Sachiko's. This was so delicious but I think this was a little expensive. I want to drink again but maybe I will buy in the distant future. Then, other my friends arrived. We bought some things! First, I bought sunglasses. I have never it because I'm wearing glasses! I had thought these are no need for me but I heard eyes become bad by the sunbeam in Canada. That's scary because my eyes are already bad! I don't want to become bad for mine! This is useful to me now. Also, I bought clothes and sandals.




On Sunday, I went to East Columbia Street with my friends because "Sapperton Day Street Festival" was held. There were a lot of people! We had saw the jewelry shop who's a old woman. After Sachiho was bought earrings, she suddenly said "I want to the washroom so could you look my shop?" to us! Really? We could not understand because we cannot speak English well! Well, we said "OK! I will wait for you!" with smiling. We wished to come nobody but children came here. We have to give change to them but we didn't know where are these! Jesus! We were waiting her but she is not yet coming back here! We thought to give change to them from our wallet. However, she came back at that time! We did laugh because she bought two cans of juice for herself. After then, I also bought earrings at her shop.




There are a lot of people!
Spidey also was coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment