Friday 27 June 2014

Movie Party

I went to my friend's house for watching the movie with Sachiho on last Saturday! Sachiho doesn't like horror movies because it is scary for her. However, my friend said "I want to watch the horror movie, so please pick up some movies." because he is also scary it. I like horror movies, so I'm happy to help! lol I chose some movies, and we chose "The Amityville Horror (2005)" and "Mirrors 2" in the end. I was not scary but my friends were very very scary, so that was so fun! lol After then, we drank some things. The day was very interesting but we are out of alcohol. However, we really wanted to drink! Then, we began to drink alcohol of cooking but it was very bad taste! It was like sea water taste. We gave up and next, we tried other alcohol but it was also bad! I hate a chocolate but it was like a chocolate taste! Finally, we gave up that. I think that's nice memory but I don't want to drink these alcohol. X( lol


1 comment:

  1. Last weekend was very fun. Thank you for giving me exciting time. I really scared these horror movies but it was maybe good experience for me because to know new things make me the better. I want to learn a lot of new things with you in Canada.

    ReplyDelete