Saturday 21 June 2014

Pet Peeves

I think everybody have "Pet Peeves" for other people. Sentences below are that really bug me!

  1. It drives me crazy when someone said "Send a reply quickly!"
  2. I can't stand it when someone don't know my English.
  3. It really bugs me when someone have nice skill but the person have negative thinking.
  4. It bugs me when surrounding people are so slowly walking but I hurry.
  5. It drives me crazy when I'm very very hungry.
  6. I can't stand it when my plan doesn't work.
  7. I can't stand it when I did overeating.
  8. It drives me crazy when someone talk about not true gossip.
  9. It bugs me when someone did bad thing but didn't apologize.
  10. It bugs me when I don't know answer of question.
Thank you for reading! ;-)


1 comment:

  1. It drives me crazy when I'm very very hungry.This so cute!!

    ReplyDelete